Monday, April 21, 2014

Typing sentiments

I like typing card sentiments on the computer using different fonts.  I can make them any size to be cut using die cuts.  I have included the names of the die cuts if I could find the brand and name.  If you are like me, I like to use the same as the model if I really like it.  

We R Memory Keepers Nesting Doily Circles Cookie Cutter Die Set


Spellbinders S4-379 Nestabilities Decorative Labels One Die Templates


Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels 23


Spellbinders S5-128 Shapeabilities Fancy Framed Tags Two Die Templates


Spellbinders S2-013 Shapeabilities D-Lites Medallion 2-Die Templates


Spellbinders S4-314 Nestabilities Lacey Ovals Dies


Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies, Labels 18


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Teaching first grade is one of my favorite things to do! If I'm not teaching, I'm creating something!